To celebrate the relaunch of the new Modculture site, we’ve teamed up with John Smedley for a stylish knitwear giveaway worth £500.
Yes, the best knitwear maker in the business and a mod favourite since the dawn of the movement, John Smedley are still producing classic designs today, including the wonderful Dorset long-sleeved sweater pictured here.
As well as the main John Smedley site, which covers the current range, the Outlet by John Smedley is now online too. The Outlet by John Smedley is a members-only shopping experience offering end of season colours and styles at discounts of up to 70% off. Featuring many popular styles such as 3 button polo shirts, and classic pullovers, all made from the finest Sea Island Cotton and New Zealand Merino Wool. Stock is always limited, so if you want to know about the Outlet sales first, make sure you tick the box below to get on the Outlet by John Smedley mailing list.
On top of that, to celebrate the relaunch of Modculture, John Smedley are offering one lucky person a £500 spending spree on their latest Spring Summer 2012 collection. The collection features many mod-inspired wardrobe staples – in a brand new range of colours. Want to enter? Just get your details below – and check that box if you want to get the Outlet store mailshots too.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions:
1. Only one entry per person allowed
2. Entries not fully completed or duplicate entries will be immediately disqualified
3. The editor’s decision is final
4. Entry into competition acknowledges acceptance of terms and conditions
5. Winner will be notified by email
6. The closing date is 12th April 2012.
8. The prize is credit at the John Smedley online store only – there is no cash alternative and no change will be given